Hello! Welcome to Beradadisini; an Indonesian blogger’s take on slow traveling, creative calling, and simple living! The term “beradadisini” means “being here” in Indonesian.
If you are new to the blog, here are some articles for you to start:
My travel tales:
- The Art of Traveling Alone: What Santorini, Greece, Taught Me About Traveling Solo
- The Wisdom of Pejeng: On How An Encounter with A Cave Caretaker Taught Me About Life
- 6 Things You Might Lose On Your Traveling Journeys & What They Taught You About
My musings about love and heartbreak:
- The One Who Never Leaves: About That One, Who Never Leaves…
- About Someone Who Loves You
- How to Love
- The Answer
- Life-lessons That Are Hidden Behind A Series of Heartbreaks
- You Don’t Live Until You Have Scars
My thoughts about finding our place in the world:
- 6 Ways to Live A Life You’ll Love: A Reminder On How to Choose the Life You Desire
- 6 Things to Experience Before Even Deciding to Quit Your Job
- Digital Nomad: So, You Want to Work from Anywhere in the World?
- How to Get Paid to Write: 3 Steps to Earn a Decent Income Through Writing
- We Don’t Find Our Passion. We Do It.
My memories from the past:
- The Silent Contentment of Being Home Again
- The Short History of Instant Noodles
- Growing Up Over A Cup of (Indonesian) Coffee
You can also follow my Instagram, @beradadisini for some daily snapshots of my somewhat-curated life. *wink*
Hope you’ll be having a great time!