I tried out this recipe from Food.com in an attempt to have a healthy lunch, and it turned out amazingly delicious. Italian-flavored tempe? Seriously? Yes, seriously. Whether you’d like to have it with warm rice or salad, it will turn out just perfect.
- 8 ounces of tempe (I used half of the usual package-size sold in the vegetable seller or supermarket)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (being me, I also added 5 rawit chili to the marinade)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary (I substituted this with oregano)
- Cut tempe into cubes
- Marinade the tempe, make sure all pieces are coated, and leave it in the refrigerator for an hour
A writer who travels. I love capturing moments through my camera lens and co-founding random things. I collect memories and blog about you.