Thanks much for your interests in working with me! Please have a look at my professional profile on LinkedIn to find out who I am and what I’ve done.
In general, I work best with clients who want to do something playful + meaningful for their audience, employees, or customers.
These are some circumstances where clients decided to work with me:
- They have great ideas/projects they’d like to execute, but they don’t know where to go from there and how to make the idea/project take off.
- They have great stories (as a brand or as an individual) but they don’t know how to tell them.
- They want to improve their skills (or their employees’ skills) on writing, storytelling, and creative thinking, but the usual workshop/training tends to be boring, repetitive, and don’t deliver results.
- They want to participate in a creative, interactive, and experiential workshops in writing, storytelling, or creative thinking, but could not find the right workshop that fit their needs.
- They want to build a community around their persona/brand but don’t know where to start and how to maintain it.
- They want to create a one-of-a-kind experience or a memorable event, but they can’t seem to find the idea that would make them say YES!
- They know they have certain skills/resources/time/ available, but they don’t know how to utilize them so they can feel happy and fulfilled.
Do you think you’re facing some of these problems?
As I am a location-independent consultant, I work remotely 80% of the time. This means, if you need me to be present on site (for meetings, training, workshops, etc.), we’ll need to lock down the dates as soon as possible. Apart from that, I do what needs to be done, can be contacted via call or video call, and deliver work on time.
If you’re cool with this, please feel free to left me a happy email here and let’s see how we can work together!